[Vision2020] Fwd: Test Results

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 9 17:58:59 PDT 2005

My test results are in and they vary considerably with
Eric E's assessment that the NuArt is being vandalized
"because we choose to carry books that talk about the
Bible and we want to tell people that God loves them."

I received two very nice replies to the "God Loves
You" message that I posted yesterday.  I received no
profanity laced emails so I think Eric E should look
for another reason for the cause of this vandalism.

A good place to start would be Doug Wilson's blog.

http://www.dougwils.com/index.asp?Action=Anchor&CategoryID=1&BlogID=1412

Doug Wilson in essence issues a call to arms and asks
for donations and kids to be sent to the "frontlines",
references school yard fights, and parallels Moscow to
a strategic battleground site of the Civil War.

Doug Wilson is engaged in battle and is calling for
reinforcements.  This is a sad.  Especially from a
pastor.  And it's a shame that people who are decent -
and I believe the vast majority of Christ Churcher are
very decent - are subjected to vandalism, insults,
profanity, etc.

"God Loves You" would be a terrific message for Doug
Wilson to shout from his perch.  A battle cry is a
terrible one.

-Scott