[Vision2020] Donkeys, Where Are You?

Burt Sid sid.burt at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 16:46:58 PDT 2005

http://dissent.blogspot.com/2005_09_04_dissent_archive.html#112604835202871901

Donkeys, Where Are You?

Isn't it time you step up to the plate?

John, we really don't expect much of anything from you anymore...
Hell, you conceded in Ohio last November in less than 24 hours. So
really, any semblance of leadership or public dissent for our
President, who has failed us so miserably, can only help your
ambitions. Trust me, you really having nothing to lose.

Howard, your absence in the last week has been a big disappointment.
We do expect more from you. What happen to that fire you had back in
the day. What happened to the visceral energy to right, what is so
wrong? What happened to that fire? Ever since you moved up in The
Establishment, it seems you have left behind everything we admired and
respected of you.

Hillary, the word on the street is that you're the front-runner for
2008. Well, if you really want to be President, wouldn't this be the
perfect time to show the American people what kind of leadership
you're capable of?

And of course, it doesn't stop there... Democrats where are you?