[Vision2020] Grain Exports

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Fri Sep 9 13:24:40 PDT 2005

Maybe Phil is on to something when he suggested that we renew our faith in
the railroad system for the purposes of the Port of Lewiston and its
capabilities to support this nation's export of grain.  Now, if Lewiston
only had the dock space for those super tankers that regularly weighed
anchor outside of New Orleans.

Hey, Phil:  Here is another concept that may be worth sweeping off the old
cobwebs.  We can vastly improve the quality of our postal system by dusting
off a few horses and reinstating the Pony Express.  Whatcha say?

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown