[Vision2020] Another Sleeper Cell

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Sep 8 15:08:39 PDT 2005

Greetings Visionaires -

Provoked by the inhumane slaughter of Palouse poultry, as reported earlier
by Melynda Huskey, a once quiet and inactive cell of domestic terrorists
have once again surfaced in our midst.  Don't let their warm, fuzzy
character fool you.  These domestic fanatics, once they gain the confidence
of the people that provide them shelter, have been known to degenerate to
their more aggressive nature once provoked as seen in a photo of one such
fanatic:

http://www.tomandrodna.com/Stuff/Sleeper_Cell.htm

Moscow . . . you've been warned.

Until then . . .

Take care.

"Last year my birthday cake looked like a prairie fire."

-Rodney Dangerfield