[Vision2020] Downtown businesses

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 7 23:57:35 PDT 2005

Eric E. writes that the NuArt is being vandalized
specifically "because we choose to carry books that
talk about the Bible and we want to tell people that
God loves them."  I find it hard to believe that a
crystal clear message of "God loves you" would provoke
a response of kicking in signs, verbal insults, etc.

However, if Eric E. and company's message is more
clearly along the lines of "God loves you except if
you are a homosexual in which case you are damned to
burn in hell for eternity", then I don't believe that
there will be much sympathy extended for what could
very well be a scenario of reaping what has been sown.

-Scott