[Vision2020] "A Silver Lining"

DonaldH675 at aol.com DonaldH675 at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 11:36:11 PDT 2005

Visionaries:
Keely Mix has written powerfully about the human  suffering in New Orleans.
In brutal contrast, Barbara Bush, a women  of singular privilege and
entitlement has this to say:
"Barbara Bush, who accompanied the former presidents on a  tour of the
Astrodome complex Monday, said the relocation to Houston is "working  very well" for
some of the poor people forced out of New Orleans.
"What I'm hearing, which is sort of scary, is they all want  to stay in
Texas. Everyone is so overwhelmed by the hospitality," she said  during a radio
interview with the American Public Media program "Marketplace."  "And so many of
the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged  anyway, so this
is working very well for them." AP wire: By PAM  EASTON.
I am sickened by this woman's words and  philosophy.
Rose  Huskey
"And he took his staff in his hand, and chose him  five smooth stones out of
the brook, and put them in a shepherd's bag which he  had, even in a scrip;
and his sling [was] in his hand: and he drew near to the  Philistine. "
1 Samuel 17:40