[Vision2020] Officers need help

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Tue Sep 6 11:02:41 PDT 2005

Hello everyone,
I just got this notice, there is not enough time to get it in the Eagle, so
I've posted it here if anyone is interested.

Two New Orleans officers committed suicide over the weekend.  The officers
in the affected areas have been working 20 hours days and many don't' know
where their families are or if they are alive.  They have lost everything
and they need help!
The Bonner's County Sheriff's Office is sending a convoy to the area with
several trucks and they will take our stuff down there.  The needed items
are socks, t-shirts, toiletries like razors, feminine hygiene items,
toothbrushes, toothpaste, shampoo etc. Any BDU's or boots etc. will also be
much appreciated.
Please take your donations to the Moscow Police Department Lobby,  I don't
have a firm time for the pickup but it will be tomorrow afternoon, Wed. the
7 th.  I realize this isn't much time but getting the stuff on the convoy
will save a lot of money in shipping costs and make sure it gets to the
right people.

Cash donations to help pay for "Operation Backup" should be sent by check to
the Fraternal Order of Police, Idaho Panhandle lodge No. 15, 4001 North
Boyer Avenue, Sandpoint, ID, 83864.

Marie Miller

D.A.R.E. Officer

885-2254