[Vision2020] Rebuilding New Orleans (was Of Deltas and CO2)

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Mon Sep 5 17:03:56 PDT 2005

I don't have to do it! Others already are and there will have to be other changes. I have seen other reports that some of the people are already saying that they are not going back...nothing to go back for! This is not, or shouldn't be a democrat republican problem. People died. It is unsafe. What would you like to see...all the poor back living in the same area for the next storm? There will be another storm. Some very hard decisions must be made. But, they MUST be made!