@SPAM+++++++++ Re: [Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sun Sep 4 13:09:27 PDT 2005

Oh come on Andrea! If Bush had ordered the go ahead you'd be mad that he 'took over'. Face it, you just don't like Bush or anything he does. Nothing he or anyone under him meets your approval! The locals have blown this so badly and its too bad because people have really suffered because of it.
And I do not read posts with foul language in them.
PK