@SPAM+++++++++ Re: [Vision2020] Of Deltas and CO2

Andreas Schou ophite at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 11:19:49 PDT 2005

> But they are not allowed to engage until authorized by state officials,
> which did not happen until 2 days after the storm hit.

 Third of all, what you are telling me is that the poor federal government,
like some sort of gigantic, bureaucracy-crazed DMV clerk, realized that it
couldn't assist in one of its three most likely catastrophic scenarios
because /the proper paperwork wasn't signed/? This strains credibility and
punches right through logic and out the other side. What the hell were they
afraid of -- a lawsuit by the state of Louisiana?
 -- ACS