[Vision2020] Time for reason and rational thought

Jeff Harkins jeffh at moscow.com
Fri Sep 2 12:52:58 PDT 2005

Please folks:

Vitriolic comments are not helpful and expressed hatred is
unwarranted - it only takes our attention away from the difficult
problems that must be addressed.  I am pretty confident that Katrina
was non-partisan and hundreds of thousands of displaced Americans
need our help.  Use your available energy to do something that will
actually help those in need or sit back and just be quiet for awhile.

There will be plenty of time to point fingers and assess blame - and
my hunch is that there will be plenty of culprits to be identified -
on both sides of the political scene and from all walks of life.

Follow the example set by Kit Craine - let's find a parish, county or
burrough on the Gulf Coast that matches up to the profile of Latah
County and let's do something for those folks.