[Vision2020] Question for Jerry Owen

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Fri Sep 2 11:52:44 PDT 2005

Joseph,

What I find interesting is the increasing number of Christ Church Cult moles and others in the last few months.

Joan Opyr is not the only person receiving information via email from some trapped in the Christ Church Cult.  Nor is email the only method of communication.  A curious demographic is that much information is coming from spouses of members who do not agree with or want to continue to attend the cult services.  Many of these wish that the financial resources lost through gifts to the cult were better used to finance needed things for their family and/or the community.

Caution:  To those sending emails from inside the cult membership:  Beware of sending them to and from addresses with the suffix @moscow.com  Instead use a gmail, hotmail, yahoo, lycos etc. account.  You may send information to me at cobb.lake at gmail.com if you like, for example.

Also interesting is the escalation of lies from the cult -- like the chickenshit lie from Jerry Owen that he is too much of a coward (join the Cult Master) to acknowledge (and now we have the Renchs joining the dimbulb twins, Nate and Bennie -- now we have a quartet).

Although I am not a Christian, I sympathize with many of the local Christians who feel the Christ Church Cult is atrociously contorting the messages of Jesus in order to pursue, camouflaged by religion, the control and political goals of their flimflaming, egomaniacal, megalomaniacal leader.

If nothing else, the passing on to the public of Jerry Owen's letter exposes again (like the revelation of the indentured servant status of Paul Kimmell) the cult  claim to be non-political as another big lie.  The use of the big lie technique is another shared trait the cult has with the Nazis and Neo-Nazis.

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com

Motto:

The Christ Church Cult:  You must tolerate us since we do not tolerate anyone else!