[Vision2020] Mr. Mole (or The Wind in the Elders)

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Fri Sep 2 07:03:08 PDT 2005

Please, Jerry -- could you hold off on the comparisons to Jesus, David, and
Paul until after I've had my coffee?  I can't take such dreck on a
completely empty stomach.

Quick lesson here, pal:  Judas, Jesus' betrayer, was a "mole" because he
robbed the treasury and, not incidentally, conspired to have Jesus killed.
I'm going to go to sleep tonight pretty much assured that Christ Church
moles aren't raiding the treasury and getting paid to have Doug Wilson
killed.  You might be unable to differentiate between leaking an email and
crucifying the guy, but people in the real world can, and I'd bet that most
of them find that your analysis lands squarely between laughably paranoid
and lamentably stupid.

keely emerine mix