[Vision2020] Mr. Mole (or The Wind in the Elders)

Saundra Lund sslund at adelphia.net
Fri Sep 2 00:54:33 PDT 2005

Well, that was quite the cleaver little retort, Jerry Owen, although I find
your comparison of Doug Wilson to Jesus rather offensive . . . not to
mention laughable!

You'd have done much better, I think, to answer the question Rose Huskey
asked you Thursday night regarding an allegation in your email.  In case you
missed it:  what people have been issued Cease and Desist orders for home
schooling???

I don't *really* think you missed Rose's question since you posted a
not-so-clever response to her inquiry, but I'm providing you the opportunity
to substantiate your allegation.  Otherwise, I will conclude that you were
lying simply to be divisive and to try to mobilize opposition to a
manufactured issue, something with which we're becoming all too familiar
from a certain faction in this community.

And if that's the case, Jerry Owen, then for shame, For Shame, FOR SHAME on
you.  That *certainly* isn't the behavior of people who want to contribute
good to our community.

Saundra Lund
Moscow, ID

nothing.
Edmund Burke

***** Original material contained herein is Copyright 2005, Saundra Lund.
Do not copy, forward, excerpt, or reproduce outside the Vision 2020 forum
without the express written permission of the author.*****