[Vision2020] Rose's kind comments!

Kit Craine kcraine at moscow.com
Thu Sep 1 13:02:43 PDT 2005

I frequently used to see Doug’s boys when I walked my dog. Not only
were they able to entertain themselves, but they took care of their
sisters, rode their bicycles responsibly, and looked before they darted
into the street. Things some other children haven’t mastered at such a
young age.

Kit Craine