[Vision2020] A Few Things toPonder (Humor)

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sun Oct 30 05:17:49 PST 2005

A Few Things to Ponder

1- Love is grand; divorce is at least a hundred grand.

2- Time may be a great healer, but it's also a lousy beautician.

3- Remember: amateurs built the ark, professionals built the Titanic.

4- Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand.

5- Conscience is what hurts when everything else feels so good.

6- An optimist thinks that this is the best possible world. A pessimist
fears that this is true.

7- Even if you are on the right track, you'll get run over if you just stand
there.

8- My inferiority complex is not as good as yours is.

9- I am having an out of money experience.

10- It's frustrating when you know all the answers, but nobody bothers to
ask you the questions.

11- You're getting old when you get the same sensation from a rocking chair
that you once got from a roller coaster.

12- Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL