[Vision2020] The baseball Gods must be feeling generous!

Brent Bradberry bbradber at moscow.com
Thu Oct 27 05:58:17 PDT 2005

The day the Dodgers moved to L.A. was the happiest day of my young life.
I loved baseball but was a lousy player - but I played H. S. football.
Duke Snider lived across the street from Lynwood High and would come sit
on the team bench after baseball season. Since I also spent a lot of
time sitting on the bench (I was a center, and a good deep snapper - I
had the most playing time when we punted a lot!) I sometimes got to sit
by the Duke!
Brent

--
Brent Bradberry, Ph. D.