[Vision2020] Three time MVP for WNBA is gay

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Thu Oct 27 05:43:06 PDT 2005

Mr. Dredge -

You are making a non-issue out of a non-issue, although Stern does make a
slight point in that there are three types of people in this world:  Those
who can count and those who can't.

I agree with Stern.

Although no players have publicly "come out", the Fourth Estate and the
American people have learned to live with diverse lifestyles in professional
sports ever since Magic Johnson and AIDS.

Speaking of diverse lifestyles - Somebody please explain Dennis Rodman to
me.

Seeya at the polls, Moscow.

"People call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that distinguish me
from a doormat."

- Rebecca West (1913)