[Vision2020] Three time MVP for WNBA is gay

Scott Dredge sdredge at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 26 23:03:48 PDT 2005

The Great Sheryl Swoopes comes out...

http://sports.yahoo.com/wnba/news?slug=ap-comets-swoopescomesout&prov=ap&type=lgns

What I found most disturbing about this article was
the following:

-- SNIP --
No man has ever come out while still active in the
major leagues of football, baseball, basketball or
hockey. If an NBA ever player did, commissioner David
Stern said, there'd only be one question:

``How many points? How many rebounds? I think that
it's a non-issue.''

-- end SNIP --

Is anyone else other than me bothered by David Stern's
statement that there would only be one question...and
then he asks TWO questions???  Very troubling.

-Scott