[Spam] RE: [Vision2020] LMT Article on Rape --

J Ford privatejf32 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 26 12:41:13 PDT 2005

Another consideration - the fact that IF a charge is filed and IF it goes to
court, the victim will be ripped apart by the defense and their "sex-life"
will be what is really on trial.

Even today, the courts/lawyers tend to forget that rape is not about sex -
it is about use of power to subdue another person for the perp's own sense
of gratification.

J  ;)