[Vision2020] LMT Article on Rape --

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 25 15:45:03 PDT 2005

Andreas,

I read the article and was disgusted.  However, I think the attitude of the LPD is similar on other subjects such as child and spousal abuse.

The follow-up article in today's LMT doesn't improve the picture at all.

Having fair, effective law enforcement is a very important part of the quality of life.

On a much less important issue, I have just avoided a huge traffic jam along Washington between 6th and 3rd caused by those turning left onto third continuing to come after the red light, getting caught in the intersection, and thus preventing traffic on 3rd in both directions from moving.

Since this mess occurs almost daily during high traffic volumes and the MPD station is only a block away, one wonders...

Art Deco (Wayne A. Fox)
deco at moscow.com