[Vision2020] MUD

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Sat Oct 22 20:26:29 PDT 2005

Here's the thing about digging up stuff from the past unless the person is
wanted somewhere all it is is gossip. The person who has not done something
by our ages is a rare and boring person. I don't care a whole lot about what
they did. I could care about what they learned and how fast they learned it
but even that isn't necessarily a big deal. I don't care how a candidates
family behaved or the drugs or drinking a candidate did I want to know who
they are today and what they plan for our city, county, state for country.
This type of reporting is so unrelated to the subject.

I can't be a Republican...I have always been gainfully employed!