[Vision2020] Anonymity and Donivan

John Doe doe_rae_mi_doe at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:32:17 PDT 2005

Donivan,

I'm not sure what kind of axe you are trying to grind here. Some people
simply want to remain private and are not aspiring to public office or
anything that would require their names to be made public.

Also, while you have presumably not consealed your identity, you have made
unsubstantiated accusation -- namely that the supporters of Nancy Chaney
were behind the Jane Doe post. You should be ashamed.

I'm not accusing anyone. I may in fact vote for Peg Hamlet, but I don't
appreciate your finger pointing.

Further, I'm not asking the DN to disprove anything -- as nothing as been
proven. I'm simply asking them to look into it, report FACTS, and put the
issue to sleep. Your concerns do not need to be allayed. Mine do. Simple as
that, Donivan.

Donivan, can we please turn down the partisan rhetoric?