[Vision2020] Wrestling Match

Joan Opyr joanopyr at earthlink.net
Sat Oct 22 11:44:14 PDT 2005

Dear Visionaries,

Alas, I made the mistake of opening Rose's Sumo Challenge photo here in Newcastle-upon-Tyne.  I am now being deported.  The Geordies were shocked -- shocked! -- by the sight of Moscow's infamous fundamentalist presbyterian theologian federal husband professor preacher teacher tinker tailor soldier spy in his far-too-small Confederate loin-cloth.  Gives new meaning to "up yer kilt."  If New Labour hadn't repealed Section 28, I'd probably be in gaol for opening that file.

As for my mother-in-law in her "Cowgirl Up" T-shirt, what can I say?  Newcastle United, AKA "The Northern Rock," plays Sunderland tomorrow.  If I flash that photo at just the right place and just the right time, it could well cause the Geordie striker to miss a goal.  I'm tempted to place a bet on Sunderland at Ladbroke's (Newcastle is favored to win by two goals) just to make a bit of money.  Bail money, that is.

Ye-gads, Rosie.  You + Photoshop = Nightmare on the Genesee Troy Road.

Now, back to cage-fighting.

Joan Opyr/Auntie Establishment
www.joanopyr.com
www.proudwords.org.uk

PS: On a more serious note, what nonsense to suggest that a Nancy Chaney supporter is sending out anti-Peg rubbish.  Seems more likely to me that an anti-Chaney hooligan (or skylarker) is muddying the Moscow waters.  Trust Donovan to fall for it hook, line, and stinker.