[Vision2020] Questions About the Ball fields

cynthia nichols cynthiann0 at mac.com
Thu Oct 20 16:40:13 PDT 2005

J,

Lots of good questions and comments. Thanks.

I'd Like to add to (3)  Are each of the fields going to have their
own PA system and has the City (anyone?) done a survey to see what
kind of "noise pollution" this would cause and just how far the noise
will travel?

How about lights? Will the lights comply with the Moscow Lighting
Ordinance?

c. nichols