[Vision2020] Schedule for candidate's forum

Bill London london at moscow.com
Thu Oct 20 12:42:23 PDT 2005

Sorry....I disagree.
First, I applaud the Daily News for doing something no other local paper is
doing: sponsoring a true candidate debate.  We need a debate (not another
"beauty pageant" forum) in this race and in this community.
Second, what is so bad about the schedule?  The 2 year race (assumedly the
one with the least impact and audience) should be first as people arrive.
The big block of time for the mayor makes sense.  The 4year race people get
the rest.
What would be worse is to shorten the time to make it less of a debate.
BL