[Vision2020] Schedule for candidate's forum

cynthia nichols cynthiann0 at mac.com
Thu Oct 20 09:49:05 PDT 2005

To the MP Daily News:

Did you deliberately, inexcusably, make the forum schedule
BACKWARDS?? The most important candidates, those who will serve FOUR
YEARS, and there are NINE of them, you have them scheduled for the
latest time frame!!!

There are only 2 2-year candidates & they have the first full hour.

The mayor seat with only 3 candidates has TWO HOURS??? C'mon.

And then, finally, when everyone's tired and ready to go home, you
put NINE candidate, 3 of whom  will serve the longest.

I was going to go to this forum, but I really don't want to be up til
midnight---or worse--I don't want the 9 candidates having only 3
minutes each, wasting my time because I won't know any more about
them after they speak than before.

Shame on you.

cynthia nichols
moscow resident