[Vision2020] Nathan Wilson's "Scorecard"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Tue Oct 18 18:43:45 PDT 2005

Concerning Nathan Wilson's "Scorecard" -

We can feel safe in assuming that a vast majority of multi-celled organisms
like good things and don't like bad things.

Or perhaps Mr. Nathan Wilson is struggling with that concept.

Perhaps the cold, dark, cigar smoke filled offices within the confines of
Anselm House have limited Nathan Wilson's ability to reach out with an open
hand, instead of a clinched fist.

Yes, I am one of the original "Intoleristas".  I am proud of my membership
in the "Nasty Nine" that Head Master Doug Wilson has awarded to a select few
of us.

I am also thankful to Steven Wilkins, Doug Wilson, and the rest of Anselm
House "management".  For without them, I may never have had the fortune to
become acquainted with real people like Rose Huskey, Saundra Lund, Nick
Gier, Joan Opyr, Melynda Huskey, and Lois Blackburn, to name just a few.
These people have continued to remind me that the glass is half full.

So, as far as answering Nathan Wilson's "scorecard" is concerned - Yes. The
candidates should answer the questions posed.  But they should not restrict
themselves to "Yes", "No", or "No Response".  Let's put our cards on the
table and may the best candidates win.

As it should be.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL