[Vision2020] Hypocrisy

Art Deco deco at moscow.com
Tue Oct 18 18:38:00 PDT 2005

Sunil,

Politicians and even ordinary citizens are in a position to influence the
prosecutor's plea bargain decision.  It appears that none were interested
enough despite their self-serving diatribes about steroid use.

Were the case in our local jurisdiction, I, for one, would have called on
the prosecutor.  Further, I think a behind the scenes deal in a case of this
nature is very bad public policy.  A trial would have revealed a lot of
in-the-public-interest information.

W.