[Vision2020] Hypocrisy

Sunil Ramalingam sunilramalingam at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 16:50:11 PDT 2005

Wayne,

If Bush was the 'self-serving politician' you were referring to, then I hate
to disagree with you, BUT:

Neither he nor any other self-serving politician made the sentencing
decision.  I don't know if the judge had to accept the deal Conte's lawyer
and the prosecutor came up with, but that's who made the final decision, and
I doubt he or she was making public comments about steroids prior to
sentencing.

Sunil