[Vision2020] Biased and Accusatory Candidate Survey

lfalen lfalen at turbonet.com
Tue Oct 18 10:25:35 PDT 2005

I think that all of the questions posed by Joan, The Vision2020 committee, MCA and Christ Church are biased. this is fine, People have aright to ask and get answers. Candidates also have a right not to answer questions that they don't want to take a position on. In Genesee we have one main issue, which is the Sewer Bond. My position is that we need to investigate other alternatives first. Other candidates in Genesee that take this position are Bud Hall for City Council and Randy Hall for Mayor. Ask your Genesee friends to vote for us.

Roger Falen