[Vision2020] V2020 questionare???????

Phil Nisbet pcnisbet1 at hotmail.com
Sun Oct 16 06:58:54 PDT 2005

Dan

I actual do intend to vote for you.  My point is simply that a select group
deciding that they are going to frame the debate and acting as a filter
without election to do so from the group as a whole is simply not kosher.

How would the list of who was running have changed if the questions being
asked had been different?

I look at things in an election that go beyond the list of questions they
put forward.

Just as an example, we can take yourself as a person.  You have expended a
lot of energy getting to the roots of the issues facing this community from
hands on experiance.  How much do the other candidates understand simple
matters of infrastructure that relate to our community?  The questions that
were put forward were nicely touchy feely, but what about the real nuts and
bolts of how this city gets run?  Where were the questions on how much
fiscal experiance the candidates have?  Surely knowing how to handle a
budget and actually provide the services to our town is more important than
the seven questions that were asked.

Phil Nisbet