[Vision2020] the elections are coming!

Bill London london at moscow.com
Tue Jul 19 14:24:53 PDT 2005

It's election time in Moscow....The candidates are beginning to announce for various races and the autumn filing date approaches.  With the mayor and four council candidate positions open this year, it's bound to be an interesting campaign.

The V2020 Candidate Questionaire Committee has, for the last four elections, provided an on-line source of the candidates' views on specific issues. If you would like to participate in the committee's work this year (creating the questions, communicating with the candidates, etc), please contact Bill London at london at moscow.com

The candidate questions and responses from the last four years are preserved on-line at http://vision2020.moscow.com/election/historic.asp
If you wonder what this year's candidate said four years ago, this historic record is the place to go.

Our thanks, of course, go to the First Step Wizards for setting up that web repository.  We appreciate their community-mindedness.
BL