[Vision2020] Challenge to the candidates: What's up with Weber&Lambert?

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 15 17:07:06 PDT 2005

The bottom line is ACCOUNTABILITY.

As I have said before:

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Failure to respond suggests that either the candidate knows nothing about
key, impacting community topics or that they have something to hide.

Weber does not want to respond because he doesn't believe in using e-mail?

That's like saying:

"If through some miracle I am elected to office, why should I allow the
citizens of Moscow to contact me?  They would merely bother me with some
stupid questions, right?"

Lambert does not want to respond because he feels that his participation in
a couple forums should suffice.

I assume that the only forums which interest Lambert are those with soft, no
stance, no commitment questions like Carscallen's responses on the "Auntie
Establishment and Brother Carl Show" a couple weeks ago:

"Safety?  Well . . . I'm for it."

"Use effluent to water plants?  Sounds like a good idea."

Both Weber and Lambert sound like front runners for Bush cabinet positions.
Why make a decision?  People will only expect you to commit to it.

Take care, Moscow.

Vote on November 8th because you care . . .

For our kids
For our neighborhoods
For our town

VOTE AARON AMENT FOR CITY COUNCIL