[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complexacrossfromarboretum

g. crabtree jampot at adelphia.net
Fri Oct 14 15:51:48 PDT 2005

A suggestion for those poor 16-20 year olds who find themselves with too
much time on their hands might be to get a JOB. I am sure they would be
amazed at how the time flew by not to mention the added benefit of not
having to put the touch on daddy quite as often. Try it, after all you might
as well get in the swing of now as it will be your future.
seriously, g crabtree