[Vision2020] Enroll Now for Balanced Classes

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 14 12:34:32 PDT 2005

That, to me, is all (pretty much) up to the potential employer.

Example:  If you were responsible for hiring at Schweitzer Labs in Pullman
and your only applicants were:

1)  A graduate from the University of Idaho with a degree in Computer
Engineering whose senior design project consisted of creating a processor
chip that operates at 500 terraherz without over-heating.

2) A graduate from New Saint Andrews College with a degree (or reasonable
facsimile thereof) in creative animal husbandry whose class project
consisted of re-creating the Shroud of Turin with an Etch-a-Sketch.

Who would you hire?

Tom Hansen