[Vision2020] proposed ball fields/sports-complex across fromarboretum

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 14 00:42:34 PDT 2005

I agree with Chas. What about the kids that do not
play sports? Most do not in fact. I think the High
School has less than 300 students active in sports
(outside mandatory PE), out of how many, 700? What are
the teens and preteens suppose to do for social and
recreational events if they do not enjoy sports? It
seems as though Moscow is telling these kids, "You
either need to play sports, or you have to sit at home
or go to the mall."

The other 400 High Schoolers need something to do
also. Also, let us not forget that it rains or snows
almost 200 days out of the year, when our youth cannot
use those fields. And indoor recreation and
socialization center could be year round fun and
include everyone.

-DJA.