[Vision2020] Vietnam War Remains Repatriated

Tom Hansen idahotom at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 13 18:43:48 PDT 2005

This may be very possible, Chas.

Recently, a deserter from the Korean War was returned to the states for
court-martial.  He as tried, convicted, and sentenced to virtually no time
at all.  Within a month he returned to his home and family in Korea where he
had been living for the past 50 years.

I can understand (and I sympathize) with their sentiment.

However, we must never forget and we must forever stay the course until
those missing are accounted for.

For, although I symphathize with the soldier I have just described, consider
his stateside friends and family.  What of them?