[Vision2020] book recommendation-and more

Michael Curley curley at turbonet.com
Thu Oct 13 14:02:17 PDT 2005

Pat, Keely, and All:
I reply because I see that others may share my thought that food, if
not the universal language itself, at least shares that distinction
with music.  For a visual feast with your reading, I suggest "Eat,
Drink, Man, Woman" which is rentable at Howard Hughes, the movie
store, and perhaps Bookpeople too.  Of course, if you understand
Mandarin, you will not have to read the subtitles and can more fully
enjoy the video only...
Mike Curley