[Vision2020] book recommendation

Pat Kraut pkraut at moscow.com
Wed Oct 12 21:50:20 PDT 2005

It is with trepidation that I post this because we could really clog the
system with books that are a good read. However, I enjoyed the book "Near a
Thousand Tables" by Felipe Fernandez-Armesto. I also got it through
Bookpeople and its history of food was fascinating. I will be putting in an
order for your offering Keely and I thank you.