[Vision2020] What Kind of Plagiarist is Nick Gier?

Robert Dickow dickow at uidaho.edu
Thu Oct 13 11:37:36 PDT 2005

Doug Jones, I'm baffled by your note of late. It seems that you may not
understand the meaning of the term plagiarism. But then, I don't quite
follow your reply. Many of your comments have nothing to do with plagiarism.
Could you explain the situation further please?

Bob Dickow

m-----Original Message-----