[Vision2020] Idaho Teachers Among Nation's Lowest Paid

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 23:00:45 PDT 2005

On 10/11/05, Tom Hansen <thansen at moscow.com> wrote:
> To claim that teachers are over-paid is ignorant and fails to understand
> basic concepts.

I hope that it didn't seem in my message that I was implying that
teacher's were overpaid.  I was just curious as to the comparative
experience of other Visioneers regarding their life as students;
whether any of their teachers were as horrific as some that I endured.
 I went to thirteen different schools in 5 years, and my student
experience was multi-state.  Note that I am not referring to my brief
(as yet) experience at the UI, where all of my instructors have been
top-rate.

> PS to Chasuk - You don't know what poor is.  I was born so poor that if I
> had not been born a boy, I had nothing to play with all day.

LOL.  I've often wished that I had been born a girl, but this
observation does give me something to think about!