[Vision2020] Poll on Idahostatesman.com

Donovan Arnold donovanjarnold2005 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 11 00:20:53 PDT 2005

"Also, why do you and Donovan and Doug and whomever
think that intelligent design has to be classified as
a science or taught in a science class in order for it
to be important?" --Joe Campbell

As usual Joe, your information is all wrong and badly
researched. I do not believe, nor did I ever state
that intelligent design theory has to be classified as
a science or taught.

But why should I be surprised that you would get all
your research and information incorrect, Professor?

I believe in evolution, as is taught by the Catholic
Church.

Thanks for the laughs,

Donovan J Arnold