[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

Melynda Huskey melyndahuskey at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 10 12:51:14 PDT 2005

As anyone with university experience will understand, I won't comment in any way on Ed Swann's situation or the news reporting on it; FERPA protects all students from having information connected to their academic careers made public without permission.

I will say that I think it's irresponsible of you to suggest that he might be in any way involved in the vandalism to our car.  There's absolutely no basis in fact for such a claim, and I think it's uncalled for.

Melynda Huskey