[Vision2020] RE: An unpleasant subject

Carl Westberg carlwestberg846 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 10 14:37:50 PDT 2005

It appears that justifiable accusations of vandalism can now be made by both
sides in the "culture war" in our town.  How about those actively involved
in such acts calling it even and cease and desist with the juvenile
destruction?  I am, of course, making a leap of faith in thinking that those
who commit such acts can actually read.

           Carl Westberg Jr.