[Vision2020] Poll on Idahostatesman.com

Chasuk chasuk at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 13:51:14 PDT 2005

On 10/10/05, Doug Jones <credenda at moscow.com> wrote:
> So that parameter itself should not be taught in science classes? Since
> no empirical evidence could sink it?

That seems to me a disingenuous question, Doug.  Obviously, some
guidelines are needed to establish the SCIENCE/NOTSCIENCE borders, and
Doug was merely suggesting what those borders might be.  His
suggestion seemed logical, as it seems to include consideration of
what science actually is (which I consider important to the debate).

I would be perfectly willing to concede the validity of Intelligent
Design, if I were honestly persuaded (meaning: if sufficient evidence
were there).  Are you able to say the same?  But first I'd have to be
convinced of the existence of nebulous SuperBeings, and provided an
answer to the question: who created the nebulous SuperBeings?  If they
didn't require creation, then why did anything else?

Cheers,

Chas