[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

Kai Eiselein, LatahEagle Editor editor at lataheagle.com
Mon Oct 10 13:17:24 PDT 2005

Take a breathe, go back and re-read what I wrote, Joeseph.

#1 I said "ATTEMPT".

#2 I asked if there may be a connection, such things have happened before.
The story comes out in the news, then Melynda's car is vandalized.
Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. The first question is, "Who had motive?" It
may or may not have been someone who sympathized with Swan. Or it could have
been a kid just out screwing around. But the question still needs to be
asked, like it or not.

#3 I wholeheartedly support Ed Swan's First Amendment right to express his
opinion. (As I do everyone elses.) Anybody have a problem with that?

#4 I find the thought of a public university using "bully tactics" to
control freedom of speech morally disgusting.

#5 I think smearing feces on a vehicle is physically disgusting and I truly
hope the perpetrator is caught.

#6 Tiptoeing around subjects is for weenies. Only when hard questions are
asked will the truth be revealed. Political correctness be damned.