[Vision2020] open letter to Bill Parks

Bill London london at moscow.com
Mon Oct 10 12:03:29 PDT 2005

Yesterday, to celebrate the glorious fall weather, we took a short walk at Berman Creekside Park.  To our surprise, the paved path along Paradise Creek there no longer ends in a tangle of brush.

The path is now connected -- on the west to Highway 95 and on the east to the Latah Trail.

The land has been secured, the trail cleared, and the gravel surface completed.  What an incredible achievement.

In discussions with parks personnel, I learned that it was a significant gift from Bill Parks at Northwest River Supply that made this trail connection possible.

To Bill Parks, I offer my thanks.
BL