[Vision2020] An unpleasant subject

keely emerinemix kjajmix1 at msn.com
Mon Oct 10 11:05:34 PDT 2005

This is disgusting on so many fronts . . .

No, I don't think it's random.  I don't think it's funny.  I don't think
it's excusable or an example of creative civil disobedience, and it
certainly isn't indicative of any moral virtue or strength.

This is an act of deliberate destruction, and whoever did it should be
ashamed of themselves and held legally responsible.  Same for those who
target buildings with defacement.  All of us suffer when others behave like
animals, and all of us should mourn the decline in civility of our
community.

Please.  Let's try to remember that dissent is noble, and that people are
far more important than politics . . .

keely