[Vision2020] More on Trinitarian "skylarking"

Tom Hansen thansen at moscow.com
Sat Oct 8 15:50:52 PDT 2005

For some reason I can't help thinking that once the authorities catch this
SOB (and they will), (s)he is going to claim that (s)he is being persecuted
for her/his religious beliefs in spite of the fact that (s)he committed a
crime by hacking into a UI email server.

This all sounds too familiar.

"If not us, who?
If not now, when?"

- Unknown